During the COVID-19 pandemic, please keep social distance, wear a mask and sanitize your hands.
- Group visits and guided tours must be booked in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably 10 days, at least 3 days before the visit). No admittance is guaranteed for groups who have not booked. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us at least 10 days in advance.
- The time of the visit depends on availability.
- The booking is valid for the confirmed time. The Town Hall is busy during peaks. To ensure an enjoyable visit for our guests we book tours at 15-minute intervals in order to prevent clashing with other groups or events. We kindly ask you to stick to confirmed appointments. This will help to avoid crowds and other organised events that may otherwise obstruct your visit. We do our best, but we may not be able to accomodate your group if you arrive late or early.
- Time changes: If your plans have changed and you need to cancel the visit, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com BEFORE the booked time. If you see that you are unable to keep to the time confirmed or if the group will bemore than 15 minutes late arriving at the Town Hall, please ring us:
+372 6457 906 Mon - Fri 9 - 16 (except national holidays)
+372 6457 905 at weekends or outside working hours (only for prompt time changes the same day, NOT for booking new visits)
+372 6457 910 In July - August, Mon - Sat 11 - 16
- Groups always need an authorised guide for the Town Hall visit (See GUIDED TOURS below). When booking a group visit or nearer the visit (3 days before), please tell us the name of your tour guide.
- Regular entrance fee for adults 5 €/person
- For pre-booked group visits (10 people or more) paid by bank transfer the discount entrance fee is 4 €/person. In order to pay by bank transfer, please contact us in good time, at least 10 days in advance.
- For unbooked group visits full price 5 €/person is applied and vouchers are not accepted.
- Late and early arrivals are charged full price 5 €/ person. Please note that the group discount does not apply for groups arriving more than 15 minutes earlier/later than the confirmed booking.
- No-shows are charged full price 5 €/person for the number of people indicated in the booking.
- For payments by bank transfer on the basis of voucher, we need to conclude an agreement that contains the terms of bookings, fees and payments.
- Specialist tours: if you wish the Town Hall historian to lead your excursion in English, advance booking is required. The guide fee is 50 €. When possible, we offer the guide Mon-Fri at 10-16 (not on weekends).
- Only Town Hall authorised guides are entitled to conduct tours in the Town Hall.
Please read instructions for guides and tour leaders.